Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life is so unpredictable.

HEY HEY! :D
Another long weekend, actually not really long. Just one more day, but better than nothing (:
Shall not waste my time and to do some productive stuffs.
So here i am blogging to keep my blog alive. I guess all my blog readers are gone....

Gotten back our O'level Chinese result yesterday and i am must say that i'm really disappointed and unhappy with it. But life still goes on....i have to accept the fact, the reality, everything.
I have the choice to retake but.....*read on*

I am in dilemma over to retake or not to and after contemplating, i chose not to.
The reason is because i did so badly for my oral, my first time in my life that i did so bad in my oral. Even i retake, i guess i won't be able to produce any good essay since its been ages i last touch any of the Chinese paper.
And also, i could put more focus on my English, the one i am most worry for. Not to forget, other subjects too ^.^

Couldn't control my feelings and i broke down in front of my Chinese teacher and friends. Thinking of this, it's embarrassing. But i just can't help to control.
Yeah, people always say crying out is better than bottling up in your heart. Totally agree with it.
I am better now! Thanks to those people whom are there for me, really appreciated! <3 nbsp="nbsp">
 *You know who you are*

And Congrats to those people out there who did well for their MT ! *thumbs up for you guys*

Ending off a picture of my #OOTD
And..
........................
..........................................
.............................................................
..............................................................................
THE MOST CUTEST PETS IN MY LIFE ; DOGGY <3 p="p">
Lucky dogs having their grooming session, HEHEHE! *.*

No comments: